Reports to: CEO/President
Candidate must have a strong P/HVAC/R service sales and estimating background with an understanding of mechanical systems. He/she should demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills, internally and externally; and possess strong organization capabilities. He/she should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and must be self motivated.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily; express excellent communication and customer skills; demonstrate strong initiative; and ability to work in both a team and individual environment, while consistently adhering to operating procedures and ensuring customer satisfaction. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain customer contacts and relationships
- Meet or exceed Carter Mechanical’s sales requirements which include: Preventative Maintenance Contracts, Service Sales and Special Projects.
- Review and strategize all sales opportunities with CEO prior to preparing an estimate or Preventive Maintenance Contract. All proposals must be approved by the CEO prior to submission to client.
- Maintain all required Sales and bid reports per departmental standards.
- Develop service and contract specification for clients focusing on technical expertise, quality and cost-effectiveness
- Prepare final contracts and proposals with all associated departmental paperwork; all proposals and contracts must go to CEO for approval prior to client presentation.
- Maintains all project related files.
- Monitors and processes all change orders.
- Visit customer job sites occasionally to monitor performance, schedule and quality control, adherence to policy and customer relations.
- Attends weekly Sales and Labor meeting.