Carter Mechanical manufactures custom and build-to-spec pipe and sheet metal fabrication services for commercial HVAC and plumbing projects at our manufacturing facility located in Malvern, PA.
As a fabricator of HVAC piping and ductwork, we can customize fabrication to match the system required within the building. It ensures our ability to control delivery of materials on time and on budget.
Our general capabilities include small, large, and heavy ductwork and piping components of all kinds. We work with aluminum, brass, carbon steel, copper, and stainless steel. We use the following fabrication methods:
- CNC Machining
- Tube Bending
Additional products and services are also available. If you have a need not listed here, please contact us to discuss your requirement and we will see what we can do to help.
The Importance of Operating a Sheet Metal Fabrication Shop
Nothing compares to having all your pipe and sheet metal fabrication needs performed by a contractor who has their own fully automated on-site fabrication shop. Here’s why Carter Mechanical excels in providing in-house fabrication services to businesses.
- We manufacture our own metal ductwork and pipe for all our design/build projects.
- We have our own in-house fabrication shop. We control the quality of the ductwork being fabricated and installed.
- We tailor the ductwork that is optimized for any design specification.
- Our in-house fabrication into design services will save you time and money by eliminating the need to identify and contract with multiple vendors.
- The process is quicker, easier and more efficient because we design, fabricate, and build all in a single contract.
If you would like more information about our pipe and sheet metal fabrication services, please Contact Us today. We would appreciate the opportunity to talk with you about our in-house, custom fabrication services, why they are superior, and just how cost-effective they can be.