Reports to: CEO/President
- Responsible for the complete management and growth of the service department, financially and also in terms of market share and infrastructure (policies, procedures, etc.)
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the short and long range planning functions for the development of the service operations and its employees.
- Provide overall leadership and establish systems, procedures, budgets and schedules to direct and monitor the activities and resolve the problems of the department.
- Review status of department bi-weekly with the CEO and controller.
- Monitors the performance of the service Department personnel and performs functions such as hiring, firing, reviews, and salary increases.
- Initiates and maintains liaison with clients to facilitate positive relationships and communication.
- Ensure that all company, client and project policies, procedures and standards are adhered to. Implement policies and procedures as required.
- Weekly collection of all service order invoices. Complete the invoices with all associated labor and material costs to assure timely billings.
- Performs cash flow management by analyzing billing, aging AR, job cost detail reports, and monthly review with controller to set goals and budgets for the department to achieve and adhere to.
- Reviews all contracts awarded in detail prior to acceptance
- Perform additional assignments as required by the operating needs of the department or as directed by the CEO/President.
- Visit customer job sites occasionally to monitor performance, schedule, and quality control, adherence to policy and customer relations.
- Complete performance reviews for subordinates.
- Provide essential technical, construction, and trade expertise and training.
- Approves field personnel expense records.
- Represents the company at marketing, sales and promotional functions.
- Responsible for the adherence to budget, financial success and profitability of the service department operations.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.